We are open 8am to 7pm seven days a week serving our customers as best as possible.
- Reservations for diving and instruction should be made at least seven days in advance. This helps us give you
the best service possible by making sure that all necessary staff and equipment are available.
- You can make your reservations by the the contact page, email us at email@example.com
- A deposit of 50€ is required to reserve your Excursion.
- Deposits can be made by bank transfer or through PayPal accounts.
- Shop prices are in Euros!
- We do charge after a couple of days diving with you
- The more you dive the lower your per dive price will be. No additional discounts will be offered.
- If staying for an extended period of time, please make a monthly payment on your account.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance will be given a full refund minus a 20% booking fee.
- Last Minute Cancellations (less then 24h) will be charged with 100% of the Daily Fee.
- If you need to Cancel a Course with us, we will need to charge you the entire Price !
- Failure to cancel your dive will result in a full charge for that dive.
- No shows will be fully billed for the missed dive.
- If you need to reschedule, but not cancel your dive, we will do everything we can do for you.
- The person which rents equipment, is completely responsible for all your rental equipment. In case you lose or damage any of the equipment, you will be charged with the cost of 90% of the new replacement equipment.